Canada Drives is changing Car Buying in Canada! Be at the forefront of the biggest disruption in car shopping in our lifetime. For the first time ever, Canadians have the power to buy their next vehicle completely online! As a UX Designer you will be joining the Creative Team as we build and enhance the customer experience on all our website properties.
This is a full-time permanent, work-from-home position and is open to all applicants from across the lower mainland. Once hired we will provide you with everything you need to do your job.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Discover opportunities to enhance and evolve our user experience through usability research.
- Create user scenarios, user journeys, wireframes, UI designs, mockups, and interactive prototypes.
- Develop and maintain Canada Drives’ design system using Adobe XD or a similar tool.
- Present ideas, concepts and designs, research findings and customer insights, user needs, and design rationale to multidisciplinary teams, as well as to key stakeholders.
What You Should Already Have
- Degree or Diploma in UX/UI Design or similar.
- 2+ years experience as a UX Designer with a strong portfolio or samples of work showcasing design and research projects.
- Experience designing for E-commerce will be considered a strong asset.
- Experience setting up and conducting user research.
- Experience designing and shipping products for mobile and desktop.
- A strong understanding of current UX/UI trends, technical requirements and limitations.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to work closely and effectively with Project Managers, Developers, QA, and the rest of the UX/UI team.
- A team first attitude, willing to work on all projects big or small.
- A strong attention to detail.
- Experience with Adobe products including Adobe XD.
Please apply with a link to your online portfolio.
Your application was submitted successfully.