Our Mission is Simple: Be the easiest place to buy and sell your car in Canada
What does that mean? We look at every single aspect of a vehicle purchase and remove all of the friction points.
Here's a few examples:
You can buy a car entirely online, without any salespeople involved
You can have your new car delivered to your driveway, usually the same day
You can spend a week with your vehicle to decide if you love it, and if you don't we'll pick it up
The 'Logistics Dispatcher' is responsible for overseeing the preparation, loading & dispatch of vehicle deliveries for our logistics department.
- Ensuring timely dispatch and delivery
- Monitoring and updating inventory and dispatch software
- Ensuring drivers follow delivery / operating procedures
- Coordinate insurance / registrations with in house insurance / ICBC representatives
- Coordinate work path of stagers / lot managers
- Preparing delivery documents & checklists
- Strategically coordinating deliveries and pick ups of motor vehicles
- Manage electronic registration documents for vehicle inventory database.
- Liaise with the inventory team to optimize supply to delivery product transition
- Monitor driver log entries and pre trip inspections
- Communicating with customers during delivery set up
- Trouble shooting when variations occur during the delivery plan
Skills and Qualifications:
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to adapt to rapidly changing demands of the department.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
We are offering you a position at one of the most exciting and fastest growing companies in Canada. The majority of our managers started in a similar role and similar wage and now play key roles and are high earners in a growing company, we are big believers in promoting from within and developing our own talent.
- Full training by successful managers is provided at the beginning of your job and throughout your employment.
- Comprehensive Health Benefits.
- Starting salary of $40,000 to $50,000 depending on experience