Founded in 2014, Spring Financial has spent the last 6 years simplifying the lending process for millions of Canadians facing all types of financial circumstances. Spring offers a growing range of financial products and services which currently include personal loans, mortgages, credit cards and secured loans - all of which are made available to Canadians without having to visit a branch! Spring is part of the Canada Drives Group of Companies. Together, the Group provides services to over 1 million Canadians each year.
We are high-energy entrepreneurs who operate with a real sense of urgency. We have created some of the best in market products and sales processes allowing millions of Canadians to get access to financing online, via text or over the phone – all from the comfort of their own home! To learn more about our products please visit our website here: www.springfinancial.ca.
We are currently looking for an experienced, detail-oriented Lead Graphic Designer to join our Creative Team.
What You’ll be Doing
- Reporting to the Creative Director you will help lead a small team of designers responsible for all aspects of design for the Spring brand, from digital advertising to print to website design.
- Discuss opportunities with key stakeholders and present well-thought-out design concepts.
- Work closely with the marketing team directing and building creative assets for multi-channel direct response digital advertising.
- Take responsibility for projects from conceptualization to completion, demonstrating the ability to conduct research, keep up with current trends, while delivering precise, error-free work.
- Manage multiple projects of various sizes at any given time.
- Showcase a constant desire to learn, thinking outside the box, constantly trying to improve everything design-related at Spring Financial
- Collaborate with the rest of the creative team, marketing, and developers. Regularly presenting and evaluating new ideas and solutions.
- Help organize the daily flow of work for the design team, maintaining knowledge of all the daily / weekly tasks.
What You Should Already Have
- A degree or diploma in Graphic Design.
- At least 5 years experience in a Graphic Design position.
- Experience with digital and print design with examples of both in your portfolio.
- A strong understanding of Adobe programs including Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, After Effects, Premiere and XD.
- Proficient in UX research/design and web design with experience collaborating with a development team.
- Experience with motion graphics is an asset.
- A team-first attitude and the willingness to work on all projects big or small.
- An outgoing personality with the confidence to provide and receive regular critique.
- Strong attention to detail.
Please apply with a link to your online portfolio.