About Canada Drives
Canada Drives is changing Car Buying in Canada!
Be at the forefront of the biggest disruption in car shopping in our lifetime. For the first time ever, Canadians have the power to buy their next vehicle completely online! Help craft the product that provides customers with a 100% online purchase experience--from start to finish--including delivery right to their door!
We are a growing, high-energy company with an ambitious technical roadmap to build exciting and innovative new products--read about us on TechCrunch!
This unique and unmissable opportunity can fast-track your career growth! We are firm believers in developing our own talent and promoting from within.
Come and realize your true potential at Canada Drives!
NOTE: This is a remote, full-time permanent, work-from-home position and is open to all applicants from across Canada. We will provide you with everything you need to succeed in your role.
YOUR KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Ability to perform a complete SEO analysis of our business, deliver an SEO road map and lead the execution with internal and external stakeholders.
- You can efficiently analyze technical SEO issues, effectively prioritize insights and ideas, and confidently communicate strategic direction to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Stay up to date on SEO best practices, including but not limited to; algorithm changes, software applications and other relevant tools and knowledge to enhance our SEO strategy.
- Oversee and implement all on-page and off-page SEO optimization.
- Utilize Google Analytics and search console reports to refine SEO strategy and improve SEO results.
- Find and develop new backlink opportunities with the goal of building domain authority.
YOUR BACKGROUND & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Minimum of 5 years assisting with and/or overseeing SEO marketing activities.
- Proven content/copy producer; from meta tags to short form content.
- Proven track record of positively impacting sitewide SEO performance.
- Experience successfully implementing and tracking a variety of SEO optimization projects.
- Expertise in SEO ranking factors, guidelines, analytics, algorithms, techniques and tracking tools.
- Great communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Self-starter, resourceful, creative, and capable of handling multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to leverage Google Analytics for insights.
- Experience in competitive industries.
This is a truly exciting time to join Canada Drives and we are looking forward to doing great things together! In addition to a competitive salary, we provide:
- Extended dental and medical benefits
- Opportunities for advancement
- Excellent on the job training
- Inclusive, fun, and vibrant work environment