Our Mission is Simple: Be the easiest place to buy and sell your car in Canada
What does that mean? We look at every single aspect of a vehicle purchase and remove all of the friction points.
Here's a few examples:
You can buy a car entirely online, without any salespeople involved
You can have your new car delivered to your driveway, usually the same day
You can spend a week with your vehicle to decide if you love it, and if you don't we'll pick it up
We are looking for a reliable Office Administrator. They will undertake administrative tasks, with the
primary focus being data entry. The Office Administrator will support the accounting and operations
team by ensuring every invoice is meticulously inputted. The ideal candidate will be competent in
prioritizing, self-motivated and trustworthy.
- Fast and accurate data entry skills with the ability to multi-task
- Tracking invoices from both onsite and offsite vendors
- Provide financial support such as monitoring expenditures, processing business expense forms
and invoices and reconciling purchase card expenditures
- Uploading invoices to google drive in corresponding month and folder
- Updating Credit Card reconciliation sheet
- Reviewing our location’s credit card statements to ensure transactions match all external
- Handle all paperwork related to the vehicle
- Collaborate with other team members to complete assignments
- Updating our Operating System with all expenses onsite and offsite. This would include a detail
breakdown of expenses directly related to each vehicle and the line item for each expense.
- Data entry
- Staff scheduling
- Vacation and sick day tracking
- Minute taking
Skills and Qualifications:
- 2+ years of proven administrative, customer service, and/or operations experience.
- Ability to work in an extremely fast-paced operations environment.
- Multitasking and time management skills, with the ability to prioritize.
- Excellent data entry skills with high degree of accuracy, and a high level of computer literacy.
- Experience working with Microsoft Office, Google Suite and Salesforce would be a plus
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to handle sensitive and confidential information,
and excellent ability to problem-solve in difficult situations
In addition to a competitive salary, we provide the following:
- Extended dental and medical benefits
- Opportunities for advancement
- Excellent on the job training
- Inclusive, fun, and vibrant work environment