Our Mission is Simple: Be the easiest place to buy and sell your car in Canada
What does that mean? We look at every single aspect of a vehicle purchase and remove all of the friction points.
Here's a few examples:
You can buy a car entirely online, without any salespeople involved
You can have your new car delivered to your driveway, usually the same day
You can spend a week with your vehicle to decide if you love it, and if you don't we'll pick it up
We are looking for a Buyer to join our growing team and help source high-quality vehicles from a number of different sources across Canada, this may include but would not be limited to Auctions, Dealerships, Private Sales, Rental companies, etc. You will play a key role in helping to expand our inventory and ensuring that we have the right mix of vehicles to offer consumers. From time to time, you may be assigned all or a few of the below-mentioned responsibilities:
*Please note that all successful candidates will be required to come into our Vancouver office.
- Purchase vehicles through one of our many sources, Auctions, Dealerships, Privately, Rental companies, etc.
- Inspect vehicle conditions, damage reports, and accident history. Then using this information to make purchase decisions.
- Build relationships and Interact with various sellers across the market.
- Prepare to hit targets each and every week based on assigned purchase requirements.
- Coordinate and Collaborate with other members of the buying team as we scale. Work together to meet weekly quotas.
- Manage Inventory in Salesforce, upload vehicle purchases to our website.
- Organize Logistics for Transporting Vehicles purchased out of province.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience purchasing vehicles in a dealership environment is considered a huge asset, but not mandatory.
- Basic understanding of the overall automotive industry, a passion for automobiles and a foundational knowledge of vehicle brands, makes, models and market trends are required
- Previous experience with Salesforce and other related softwares is considered an asset
- Able to work flexible hours throughout the week in accordance with auctions across Canada
- Self starter and ability to work independently
- Strong multi-tasking skills with ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment and under pressure.
This is a truly exciting time to join Canada Drives and we are looking forward to doing great things together! In addition to a competitive salary, we provide
- Extended dental and medical benefits
- Opportunities for advancement
- Excellent on the job training
- Inclusive, fun, and vibrant work environment