Our Mission is Simple: Be the easiest place to buy and sell your car in Canada.
What does that mean? We look at every single aspect of a vehicle purchase and remove all of the friction points.
Here's a few examples:
You can buy a car entirely online, without any salespeople involved
You can have your new car delivered to your driveway, usually the same day
You can spend a week with your vehicle to decide if you love it, and if you don't we'll pick it up
Canada Drives is looking for a highly motivated self starter to join our growing team of Private Sales Representatives. Successful candidates will be responsible for managing the front end of our vehicle supply chain. Purchasers will be tasked with expanding our inventory and procuring the correct selection of vehicles.
*Please note all successful candidates must be able to commute into our Vancouver office.
- Source inventory from multiple channels (Auctions, Dealerships, Private buys, Rental companies, etc)
- Build strong relationships/rapport with various sellers across the market
- Inspect vehicle conditions, damage reports, and accident history to strengthen buying decisions
- Effectively coordinate/collaborate with multiple departments (Reconditioning, Logistics and Accounting)
- Hit weekly targets based on assigned purchase requirements
- Manage vehicle inventory in Salesforce and upload unit purchases to our e-commerce platform
Skills and Qualifications:
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience purchasing vehicles in a dealership environment is considered a valuable asset, but not a requirement
- Passion for automobiles and an adept knowledge of vehicle brands, makes, models and market trends
- Previous experience with Salesforce, CRM programs and other related software
- Self starter with the ability to work independently and expertly prioritize tasks to optimize output
- Proven experience juggling multiple ongoing projects
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, high pressure work environment
In addition to a competitive salary, we provide the following:
- Extended dental and medical benefits
- Opportunities for advancement
- Excellent on the job training
- Inclusive, fun, and vibrant work environment