At Canada Drives, we empower our employees by offering them opportunities to explore their interests and passions; helping to discover their full potential. We are a young and growing company that embraces individualism while providing a supportive network. We welcome diversity and share the common values of working hard and a good sense of humour with a quick wit. Come and discover your potential with us!
Location: Our head office is located in the heart of the financial district in downtown Vancouver right next to the Burrard skytrain station.
Position: Full-Time Call Compliance Auditor (Sales Department)
What you’ll be doing:
You will be reviewing sales calls to validate proper compliance for all sales handling procedures such as adherence to sales training and organizational standards/processes.
- Listen to and review recorded customer contacts to verify adherence to department standards and requirements.
- Actively evaluate call quality through a series of scoring and reporting mechanisms.
- Review SMS and email correspondence with customer to ensure accuracy and adherence to company policies
- Prepare call quality reports for management and staff review.
- Identify trends, issues, and potential improvement opportunities for operations.
- Follow up on audit findings to ensure the corrective actions are being taken.
- Detailed orientated with strong listening and analytical skills.
- Positive attitude, honesty and a team player mentality.
- Willingness and ability to take on additional tasks and projects as assigned.
- Comfortable using basic technology & platforms such as Windows, MS Word, Google Sheets.
- Prior call center experience (Preferred).
What we offer:
- 1 week comprehensive training program.
- Public transit reimbursement.
- Breakfast and lunch provided on site daily.
- Benefits: Full MSP coverage & Premium Benefits (Health, Life, and Dental).
- $12.00 per hour + Opportunities for raises and advancement based on performance
- Monthly team and company events.